Book Sangeeta S Bahl the oldest Indian woman Everester at 53 for your Motivational and Inspirational talks.Sangeeta S bahl is an amazing inspirational and motivational speaker , an acclaimed international Image consultant and a passionate mountaineer. She is a DTM from Toastmasters International and has captivated audiences from corporate to educational instituitions and conferences. She is a mother to a teenager, a doting wife to her mountaineer husband, a caring daughter, A true friend and a confidant and mentor to thousands.
Her background has spanned travelling worldwide with her stint in the airline industry where she has worked with over 80 nationalities, bringing to the table the awesome cultural diversity. She is a story teller where her experiences weave and conjure images of the extraordinary. Her presentations and talk illustrate the importance of living a dream as her motto “ Nothing is impossible.” Her stories unfold the way to “ keep going” inspite of hurdles, disappointments and failures. She has a high resolution multi-media presentations on the 7 continents she is scaling.
Sangeeta has a knack of interacting with audiences about real living and how to overcome challenges. She got severly injured on Mount Mckinley , highest peak in north America @ 16000 feet but through her inner resolve and determination, she went back to climb 22,847feet within 6 months. At 53, She has climbed :6 of the 7 summits of the world.
Sangeeta Sindhi Bahl (7 summits goal)
On the 19th of May 2018 Sangeeta Sindhi became the Oldest Indian Woman to climb Mt Everest. at age 53.
Sangeeta has completed 6 out of the 7 summits as per the Bass List and has only Denali in North America left to summit in 2019
Many Firsts for Sangeeta
- Sangeeta is from Jammu and the First in Jnk state to climb Mount Everest at 53
- First Image consultant in the world to climb Mount Everest.
- First ex Miss Indian Finalist 1985 who has proven Beauty can be brave too to climb Everest
- First and only Airline Crew Purser From Emirates Airline Dubai to Study Executive MBA while flying and also climb Mount Everest at 53.
- First DTM toastmaster from India to scale Mount Everest
- First Indian woman who has promoted the cause of breast cancer awareness on Mount Everest
- First Etiquette author amongst all American author book ” Executive Etiquette Power”
Sangeeta is involved in promoting Women’s cancer Research Activities with Tata memorial Hospital for women cancer initiative. She is an animal lover who has adopted many strays and looks after them.
the 7 summits comprise of the highest peack of each continent
- Mount Kilimanjaro -Africa 19,341ft
- Mount Elbrus -Europe 18,510ft
- Mount Vinson -Antarctica 16050ft
- Mount Aconcagua -South America 22841ft
- Mount Everest -Asia/World 29035ft
- Mount Kosciousko -Australia 7300ft
Sangeeta lives in Gurgaon and can be reach. She is available for individual presentations or keynote speaking , corporate talks or business coaching. Contact her today with any questions , queries or ideas. She welcomes all engagements.
Her Inspirational Talks include:
- Climb your Own Everest
- Mind control is success ultimate
- Nothing is impossible
- Impact Image Consultants OPC Private Limited
- Bank Name – ICICI Bank Limited
- Acount No- 031405003532
- IFSC Code- ICIC0000314
- Company Registration Number : U74140HR2015OPC055503
- Gst- 06AADCI8301C1Z3
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org